Camp Breakaway can provide tailor-made respite camps for other organisation and client needs.
Camp Breakaway has:
- 34 years experience in delivering its own camps and regular respite programs for disability and aged care government and non-government organisations
- 34 years experience in managing all aspects of respite programs according to organisation and client needs, including; program design, program coordination, staffing, catering and health and safety
- Qualified and experienced staff to provide care for clients
- Respite packages tailored to suit needs and budget, from day to week long programs
- Site hire only packages, including; accommodation, hall, kitchen and free use of recreational facilities